Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girl talk

My dearest roommates (Joan, Tarynn and Ching Pey) and I saw Benjemin ate KFC breakfast set in faculty yesterday. Tarynn's saliva kept on dropping- she couldn't help herself. She said she would like to have the same breakfast set the next day.

Four of us entered room around the same time yesterday which rarely happened last few months because Tarynn was busy with her drama practices while Ching Pey and I slept very early. I don't need to tell u all but u all can roughly guess what happened, don't you?!!! Girl talk again. i miss girl talk very much because we can share our feelings and thoughts with each other. sometimes we kill ourselves laughing or i should say i'm the only one who laugh madly even before sleep. i love this moment and i will really really miss this moment after i graduate and go back to hometown. I have no sisters at home to have girl talk with me...

Girl talks~ i miss girl talks.
But i will miss u all more, my dearest roommates.
~Reason: it's hard to find somebody whom i can freely express myself to though sometimes u all like to tease me or dun bother me... I love u all


Besides the girl talk, we decided to have breakfast set in KFC today. Yeah...yippie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... I miss those as well...! Haiz... girl talks... Maybe we shud have this "sleepovers" kinda thing... hehe!

Jeneft Aw said...

yes, of course

Jeneft Aw said...

it's my pleasure