Monday, April 27, 2009

sleepless night

I like to sleep and i can easily fall asleep.
I can sleep anywhere and anytime.
Nevertheless, i couldn't sleep last night.

26/4/2009
A sleepless night for me
even after my exams
why???
it's coincidentally related to what my studied for KDO exam
- communication, conflicts and decision making.

Communication
Many people say that I'm good in communication
and i can communicate with anybody no matter how young or how old he/she is
but i can't deny the fact that communication breakdown happened last night
i did not know what to say and how to react
i just knew to listen and ...
so useless i was yesterday:(

Conflicts
Intrapersonal conflict:
i can not make up my mind
i have asked myself what i want since five months ago
but the funny thing is i do know how to answer myself
I'm a thinker
Maybe i just know how to think
but don't know how to act upon it
how useless I am:(

Interpersonal conflicts:
There's no way to avoid interpersonal conflicts
because nobody thinks exactly like you...
This is what happened to me as well
I hate conflicts
and i chose not to face it (Neglected the conflicts) till yesterday
I hate myself for ignoring the conflicts
I hate myself for being so useless:(


Decison Making
I used to be decisive
I knew what to do and what i wanted last time
Unluckily, i'm not anymore now
i'm just another indecisive girl in this world
sometimes i want this
and sometimes i want that
i do not know what i want actually
so lousy i am:(
i know what the problem is
i know how to analyse the problem
i know the alternative solutions
but i still cannot make the final decision...
I'm useless, right:(

but what i feel like doing right now is to wake myself up and face the reality!!!

2 comments:

AnnaBelle said...

do what you want

do what you think it is right

do what your heart want you to do

once you do it don't look back

and that is life.

well, ntg is right / wrong in life.

avoiding / ignoring is not a choice. its temporarily. cause somehow, one day u still need to make a decision.

eviday u make decision, it is either big or small decision that will gives impact in your life. all u need to do is think properly before doing one.

life ur life happily lah, just do what you think u shud do.

listen to yourheart and ur instinct.

if u think it is not right, open up and speak to frenz but still, it is you ; the one who decides.

ciaoz

Jeneft Aw said...

thanks for ur advice