Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bye Bye, Ah JIn~Friendship Forever


Usually we all like to listen to the way Mable says "Bye Bye". Nevertheless, i would not like to hear "Bye bye" from BoBo today. it's easy to say hi but it's difficult to say bye bye to others.


Mable,

We have been four years together...(Choy, we are not lesbians lah!!!) I mean we spent four years studying, doing assignments, watching dramas and movies, 38ing. All these memories are unforgettable... U will always be in my heart:)

Life goes on no matter how. dun be sad or i should say we all dun need to be sad because friendship never ends though we are staying far apart.

Moreover, saying goodbye today doesn't mean we are not going to meet up again. i know and i believe we will meet again someday.

I LOVE U, AH JIN/BOBO/MABLE.

WISH U ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just stop crying for like half and hour, now I read this, start again... haiz... When can my tears dry up, it's very tiring d ley...

-___-

MLHY* said...

:( i love u too ah kak..
one day Jin Kak Phak Tong will unite again, rite ??