Wednesday, July 16, 2008

am i gloomy? but i remember i did smile...

i asked my students to write a short essay to introduce themselves in an interesting way. instead of the common content, i want something creative and interesting. so, many of them wrote their email address in their essay and some of them invited me to read their blog. consequently, i spent about 45 minutes to read their blog just now. i found out that one of them described me as gloomy and kind of scary. that's why i am wondering now..."am i gloomy?"

but i remember i did smile even during my first day of teaching practice. i do not deny that i was quite strict that day. but i'm not very strict compared to......moreover, i told my students i can be very nice if they co-operate with me. in addition, small rewards will be given to those who actively participate in my lesson. (of course the actice participation i mean here is not talking and chatting in classroom without paying attention to my lesson!!!) indeed, i dun want to get angry at all times since being angry is not good for health. i would rather choose to be an optimistic and happy teacher who is always smiling in front of her students......

3 comments:

Yih Tang said...

Don't hear to what Kin Gwn says. He like to crap lol.

Personally I don't think u are gloomy...

Kingwn (Chicken) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
辰羽風 said...

Lol, I'm not in your class, but Kin Gwn's my best friend, I know him, he crap A LOT, and he laughs too much sometimes people thinks he's crazy@.@