Monday, July 21, 2008

feeling great today

yippie....i'm feeling extraordinary great today. you may wonder why!!!
in fact, there's nothing special. i'm happy just because i was able to teach according to the lesson plan completely. my students behaved quite well today compared to the previous lesson and thus, i managed to carry out the 5 stages of activities. in another words, i did not waste my efforts in preparing all the teaching materials for today's lesson. thanks, students. i will be very grateful if my students always behave well during my lessons....i really hope that all my students would impress me and give me some sweet memories!!!
in my opinion, it's easy to be a teacher. however, it is super duper hard if i want to be a GOOD teacher. this is because a GOOD teacher not only teach students certain knowledge, but also instill good moral values among students and make them a better person from every aspects. i dun know whether i can be a GOOD teacher. but i promise i will try and i hope i can...

No comments: