Friday, July 18, 2008

sorry for being so emo today

sorry for being so emo today... in fact, i tried my best to control myself not to be emo (i think some of you might know what happened today). nevertheless, i failed. this is because i easily cry no matter it is because of happiness or sadness (many of my friends know about this). i was emo today because i did not know whether i could be a good teacher in the future. i started to question myself whether i should become a teacher though i would like to do so!!!
i know it's useless to blame myself. therefore, what i should do now is to enhance my teaching skills and learn how to calm down whenever i am sad...please give me some time. i promise i will try my best!!!!!!

2 comments:

De Ming said...

fuyoh... teachers having blogs! lol... i wish tht other teachers have them too, then maybe the test papers will be posted up! lol... anyways... chill la teacher, life is not easy, especially being a teacher, seeing as that thr r alot of monkeys around, im sure u werent the best student when u were in school also rite? no? but 1 thing i noe la, is tht being a teacher is seriously a great job, as in a person onli lives like approx 80 years and being a teacher, u will be able to actually do smth tht really matters and tht actually makes a difference. touching hearts and changing lives. personally i believe tht the pillars of the country are not those bickering politicians, but r parents and teachers! Because they are the one who builds the leaders of tomorrow. so yea, smile, dun worry so much! passion is nt doing the things tht u r good at, but doing the things u love. im sure u have the passion 4 teaching, so juz try ur best, be sincere den i believe students will feel it la... tho, sum students are better ignored! lol.. k c u in sch

Kingwn (Chicken) said...

Let me clarify something... I didn't spread the link! =o!!

Many people started asking me about the address to the teacher's blog. And I just told them that your blog has been deleted...

My bad for starting the whole incident.