Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Highway?!!!

do u think u can understand a person within a month? i would say "100% NO" if u propose this question to me last time. however, i will say "YES" if u ask me now. this is because my instinct helps me to know and understand HIM a lot even though just after three weeks i knew him. u may think that i'm telling lie but this is the truth. this may on the grounds that both of us are similar to each other in some ways...due to the similarities which we have, highway exists between us and we can understand each other quite well within a short period of time...

5 comments:

Lily-of-the-valley said...

It's a good thing..my dear...Actually i really feel glad and happy for u....

Lily-of-the-valley said...

It's a good thing..my dear...In fact, i'm so glad and happy for u...

Jeneft Aw said...

thanks. i wish u will stay happy at all times...

MLHY* said...

i feel happy for u!! :)
oh.. and welcome back after menghilangkan diri for sooooo long.

Jeneft Aw said...

thank u,Mable...