Sunday, January 11, 2009

KLCC aquarium and Maggie mee party....

Davy and i went to KLCC to visit the aquarium yesterday and we had great time there. he asked me to touch the small DNA shark. he demonstrated to me as i told him i was scared. he held my hand and touched the shark together. however, the other shark was swimming towards my hand and its tail coincident touched my hand. i was shocked and i screamed...eventually, my pants are wet!!! haih, i'm so timid...

after that, we walked around KLCC until 7++pm. we did not want to have dinner in KLCC as we already had our lunch there. guess what, we finally decided to cook maggie mee at home. he asked me to call my housemates to see whether they had their dinner. we then went to buy sausagee,carrots, eggs and chicken soup maggie mee. the chicken soup maggie mee was purposely bought for one of my roommate as she cannot take spicy food while all the instant noodles which i have are spicy. after that, we went back home and my roommate told me that she had dinner already and she was just joking that she wanted to join the maggie mee party. aftr get everything prepared, i went to take bath. he cooked for me at home while i took my bath. he was so caring that he cooked something extra for my roommate as he realised that she did not eat much for her dinner. of course he just cooked a small portion for her as he worried that she would be too full if he cooked too much for her...although the maggie mee is just sth common, he is willing to cook for me and this is what makes me feel touched...THANKS

3 comments:

cheehwei said...

thanks thanks..to u n..ur darling =)

Jeneft Aw said...

u r most welcome...no need to say thanks, my dear friend

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

you're welcome too tarynn, oh and don't forget about our arrangement...you turn is up tomorrow :P Shhh dun tell my dear hor...

Dear, i still got one more dish as i promised...we'll see when we can fulfill that k?

:)