Monday, January 5, 2009

unexpected things happened...haha!!!

i worked during the holidays as i wanted to earn some money and gain new experience. everything was under my control until HE appeared. the first impression that he gave me was that he is unfriendly since he likes to tease people. he teased me on the first day he met me. i never met this kind of people before. all those who tease me are only those who are very closed to me because teasing is actually quite funny. i dun mind of being teased but not the first tim we met!!! therefore, i thought that he is impolite.

however, i changed my opinion when i saw how polite and serious he is when he served customers. the way he talked to customers and worked impressed me. i found out that he is quite similar to me as both of us are very serious when we need to be serious and we can be crazy than any others when it's time for us to relax and have fun.

he is very talkactive. in favt, he is the most talkactive guy i ever met. hence, both of us can talk or sms each other from the early morning until night even though we just knew for three days. it's very comfortable to chat with him as i can talk about anything and i can be myself. people who are around me asked me whether i'm tired of talking so much and my answer is i'm NOT tired at all...in my opinion, it's hard to get someone whom u find comfortable to talk to...i appreciate that he appears in my life!!!

furthermore, he is vry observant and caring. he knew that i scare of cats and dogs despite that he only knew me for two days. he protected me by chasing away the cats and dogs. in addition, he remembers whatever i say such as what i like and what i dislike. for instance, i like to eat chicken breast and dislike chicken drumstick. he will accompany me to eat chicken breast even though he likes drumstick the most...u may think that this is just a small matter but i feel very touched already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfriendly???
Impolite???
Talkative???

What kind of boyfriend is this la?!?!?! aiyo jeneft...you sure or not one that he's the one for you?

Sigh..no more indulgence of the drumstick anymore la your boyfriend...kesian him...

Muahahahahhaha!!!!!

Jeneft Aw said...

wei, i'm not that selfish one. i asked him to eat drumstick while i enjoyed chicken breast. however, he did now want..i din force him at all...