Thursday, January 15, 2009

~ SuRpRiSe~

i had fun in theatre performance class yesterday. after class ended at 5pm, HE picked me up at my faculty and we went to Jusco in One Utama. i asked him why he need to go Jusco. He told me that he had to help his mum buy some groceries. i wondered why he wanted to buy here instead of his hometown at first but i did not ask him. We shopped in Jusco and tried to look for the stuffs which he wanted but we failed to find any there. We went to Tesco after he asked his friend where he bought the stuffs.

We had dinner in Ikea before we went to shop for the groceries. (The food there is okay. ) both of us finished our meal within half an hour as we were very hungry that time...haha... Then, we went into Padini Concept Store. i could not resist looking at heels and sunglasses. eventually, i brought a pair of heels and sunglasses home... *am i a shopaholic???

~ Our mission began: we started to shop for groceries. in fact, i did not really shop as i did not what his mum wanted him to buy. So i just walked together with him and looked at what he was buying. i realised there was something wrong as all the stuffs that he put in the trolley seem like something that i prefer to eat. Finally, he admitted that all the things were actually for me and not for his mum......He told me his main purpose to travelled from Seremban yesterday was to buy me all these because he worried that i do not have proper meal at PJ home...... For me, this surprise is touching. ~

In short , HE is very caring. He always cares about me and sometimes he even ignore himself!!!
THANKS. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I appreciate what you have done for me!!!

3 comments:

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

wei...who said i did not take care of myself? then all the cleansing, toning, moisturizing, eye gelling and masking is not taking care of myself is it? :P

hehehe...you're welcome. Now make sure you have a proper meal when i'm not around or else i have to resort to pack dinner for you and deliver it to your home! :)

MLHY* said...

that's so sweet:)

Jeneft Aw said...

i will have proper meal on time...dun worry