Saturday, September 13, 2008

haih, cried again




Angeline and Shiva were not in the class photo...






what happened to me?


they are super duper excellent. they are my good friends now...haha(^_^)


yummy...so delicious. thank u, Pn. Doris!!! thank you, 4A friends (^_^)

'crybaby' is my latest nickname given by Joan and many ex-students (they all are my friends now...yippie (^_^) agree with her. so pity!!! i have tried my best to control my emotion and told myself not to cry especially in front of students. however, i am who i am. i wll cry whenever i feel touched and i feel touched easily. that's why i was given such nickname... (uuh...uuh...)

many of my ex-students asked me to stay strong and dun cry. but i want to clarify here. i cried not because i'm weak or sad. i cried because they are so touching. they have done a lot of things for me. for examples, they gave me THANK YOU cards, chocolates, organised a farewell party for me and so on. i will not forget what they have done for me...they will always be in my mind as well as my heart!!!

in fact, i didn't expect that they all prepared all these for me as i dun think i deserve them. i didn't know whether they enjoyed my lessons, i didn't know whether they have learnt sth from me, i didn't know whether i'm qualified to be their teacher.......i didn't expect them to like me as i was very strict and fierce particularly during the first day of my teaching practice. (many Seafieldians would agree if i say i'm the scariest and fiercest trainee teacher they have ever met; i think 4A and 4F students know what i mean here!!! hehe...SORRY if i scared u all. i didn't mean to be mad at you all during the first day. i introduced myself as Ms. angry Aw because i followed my lecturers' and seniors' advice to show students that i'm fierce and strict so that they would not bully me...as a result, i was described as the "FIERCEST" among the four of us...LoL!!! )

Hence, i was so surprised that they did so many things for me. (i have already written what my dearest 4F students did for me in the previos post...) i purposely exchanged relief class with Ms. Chee so that i could spend more time with my beloved 4A students yesterday. suddenly, Rahga asked me whether i will be free during recess. then, she asked me to go to Taman Herba, together with Joan, Mable and Chee. after that, she went out from Chemistry lab (if i'm not mistaken, she went out with somebody. i think Edward is one of them. the rest, i'm not sure as i was emo that time.) after about 10 minutes, she rushed back and told me to go to Tapak Nilam after school dismiss instead of Taman Herba during recess. i did not know that they went out just to ask for Pn. Wang's permission to buy cakes for me...they are so touching!!!

After school dismissed, some of my 4A "friends" came to staffroom to hurry my friends and i. unfortunately, i had to write down their marks and pass it to Pn. Latha. "SORRY for being late"...finally, everything settled. four of us went to Tapak Nilam with many "bodyguards" around us...LoL (^_^)...eventually, v reached there. i was surprised to see many of my 4A friends were there (few of them were not there as they had something to do in CF). they all stayed back for me...this is unbelievable!!! haih, i cried again...most of my eyeliner and mascara were gone...so UGLY!!!
Then, i was requested to give speech by Pn. Doris and my 4A friends. what?!! speech again...after that, it was time to eat the cakes...the cakes were the most delicious cake i have ever tried as they were full of my friends' love ad wish...THANKS!!! one of the highlighted events was Pn. Doris fed me...haha...all these are too touching!!! MUAKS...i LOVE u all (^_^)
Seafieldians (not only my dearest 4A and 4F friends but also all the others Seafieldians), i wish u BEST of LUCK and ALL the BEST...wish u all stay healthy, young, happy, handsome/ pretty FOREVER...keep in touch ya...MIss U all...

No comments: