Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Working again...a bit worried!!!

i can still recall how i felt before i stepped into Seafield for my teaching practice and during the first two weeks of my internship. i was worried about many things such as i did not know how the students behave, what the school culture is and so on and so forth. luckily, i did enjoy very much throughout the process!!! Hurrays...

however, i have to worry again. i'm worried because i will try a new job from tomorrow onwards. i've 3-month-holiday. thus, i plan to work part-time to earn some money and gain new experience. i am so fortunate that my friend recommended one job to me. the job requires me to promote Panasonic products like handphone, Plasma, LCD... i accept the job since i want to learn some new things. i think this job will be totally different from my previous jobs. i worked in VCD rental shop, boutique, gift shop before. besides, i worked as nurse and tuition teacher too. nevertheless, i started to worry. i worry about the workload and the colleagues...i'm not sure whether i can cope with the new job and i doubt whether i can get along with the new collegues... i have no choice but to tell myself "don't worry, everything will be fine." i have to be confident of myself !!!

3 comments:

Yih Tang said...

Panasonic is a good brand... lolx Good Luck ^_^

Anonymous said...

If you have coped with the burden of teaching, why not this new job?

I know you can do it!

Jeneft Aw said...

thanks for your support