Saturday, September 13, 2008

surprise...surprise...and surprise; tears...tears...and tears!!!









































































i will not forget what happened on 12/9/2008 (Friday), the last day of my teaching practice in SMK Seafield...i felt extraordinarily touched yesterday not only because of 4A and 4F friends but also some "friends" who study in different classes and whom i did not teach before...i did not expect that they would treat me so well until they gave me cards, presents, and even wrote my name in their blogs...some of them even told me that i'm very famous in Seafield...am i? i'm not sure...anyway, i appreciate what they have done for me!!!

hehe...i hugged many people including ex-students and teachers yesterday. of course i did not hug guys even though some of them requested. in fact, i dun mind. however, there's certain school culture and i have to respect the school culture. i dun think it's a good idea to hug guys in school. therefore, i only shaked hand with them..LoL

i dun know whether u believe me or not, my eyes are full of tears now. tears will come out naturally when i think of my beloved "friends" in Seafield, when i look at the feedback/cards/letters they wrote for me and even when i look at the photos i took with them. dun worry, i will not let my tears come out. i will not cry since my eyes are painful after so much of crying last two days....
p/s: sorry if i ur photos are not here. i took pictures with too many people and it's impossible for me to upload all the photos. sorry!!! however, u r always on my mind even without ur photos here

No comments: