Tuesday, September 2, 2008

it's complicated!!!



if u ask me to describe my feeling now, i dun know how to answer. i think 'complicated' will be the word which best describe my feeling right now. this is because i feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because i'm going to complete my teaching practice. in anther word, i pass this semester. (^_^)
on the other hand, i'm sad since i dun feel like leaving my students in school though they are playful and naughty sometimes. i feel like i become more cheerful after i get closer to the students. this may be due to the fact that they are still teenagers who do not need to worry too much. they think in a simple way and they do whatever they like. their funny behaviour and creativity always cheer me up!!! therefore, i wish i can stay longer in this school and spend more time with my lovely students...

9 comments:

Kingwn (Chicken) said...

Congrats for passing the semester! ^_^

Anonymous said...

You can always come back in the future. Oops, my identity has been compromised.

Anonymous said...

Aaarghhhh!!!... I still can't decide whether you or Miss Rabiatul is better and you are already leaving. Sincerely,I hope that you will come back in the future. We all at 4A will miss you dearly.

Good luck in your next big step in life!

Kingwn (Chicken) said...

Oh and here's one thing i wanna add... last time i said you were gloomy and scary, but now you're exactly the opposite like what i used to think of!

Jeneft Aw said...

first of all, thanks for your comments! i appreciate it as i know that u all are very busy with ur studies.
indeed, i like to smile and laugh. a simple joke can make me laugh like crazy crazily...i looked gloomy and scary at the beginning of this teaching practice may due to the fact that i was too nervous to face u all...u all are my first batch of students in school (i have many students in hometown but they all are my tuition students. teaching tuition classes and teaching in school are totally different!!!)

Anonymous said...

Now that a few of us found you online, it's quite hard to escape us. No?

Do come back when you're free and remember, 4A is the best class you've taught in your life.

Jeneft Aw said...

Xing San: Escape? y do i need to escape? u all are my good friends. thus, i don't need to escape...LoL!!! ok, i will go back to visit u all if time permits...

Yih Tang said...

I didn't comment on your blog cause I worry I am not supposed to do so... now I saw everyone is posting comments, I can do so, I think.

Jeneft Aw said...

innovating: don't worry. do not hesitate to comment on my blogs. feel free to write anything even critique. i will not deduct your mark though i know who you are...LoL!!! really, i will not jumble up my identity as a teacher and as a common person.