Wednesday, September 17, 2008

yay...the trip was so fun..thanks to my friends!!! Friendship 4eva




















i went to Genting with 6 of my close friends from 16 to 17 September 2008. we went there in order to celebrate Mable's birthday and relax after our teaching practice. we did not drive there. instead, we used public transport. we checked in at Theme Park Hotel as soon as we reached there at about 11.15a.m.

then, we went to outdoor theme park to play (or shd i say to SCREAM??? i think many ppl know that i can really scream...haha...) many of my friends dared not to try space shot. thus, only Poay Ling and i lined up to wait for out turn. She was a bit afraid as she never played space shot before. therefore. i tried to convince her that space shot is not very scary and comfort her..."dun worry. just enjoy urself and shout...by this way, u can really release ur tension...moreover, i'm here to accompany u. dun worry!!! " i think u know what happened next- both of us screamed as loud as we can..(my friends who dared not to play the space shot told me that they could hear my scream from far far away since my voice is very high-pitched...do u believe what my friends said???) sitting beside me was a funny and weird Negro who laughed crazily while the rest screamed "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". i dun know what's wrong with her...???

after that, we went into indoor theme park to play hard...we played as many games as possible though we were tired. we all screamed together, laughed together, ate together, teased each other and so on. all these made our trip so fun and enjoyable...yeah...Friendship Forever!!!

No comments: