Saturday, September 6, 2008

they are so touching...

supposingly, i should write this post last Friday. however, i was too tired after watching Wall-E in Summit that day. it's better late than never.


many things happened last Friday. first of all, i entered 4F to wait for my 4A students after recess. i saw some of the 4F students were busy writing something at the back of the classroom but i was not sure what they are writing. after the bell rang, 4F students went to Chemistry lab and 4A students came into the classroom. i started to teach "si tenggang's homecoming" as soon as 4A students have settled down. i was confused by the school timetable and the school bell. therefore, i completed the lesson in a hurry. suddenly, students told me that they still had about 20 minutes before the English period ended. what else i can do other than telling my feelings to my students.

then, i suddenly recalled that i brought camera to school that day. i wasted no time to take out my camera and started to capture pictures of my lovely students. i tried my best to convince one of the students to join the rest in the picture since i know that he is camera-shy. haha...he did join the rest in the end!!! after taking a few pictures of them, time was almost up. so, i planned to stop the photo shoot session. after that, i asked them to go to Physics lab but they did not want to go. dun ask me why as i also do not the answer. i wondered was it because they were lazy to attend Physics lesson?!! however, the monitor of the class, Shiva suggested to the whole class to take photo together with me and he went out to find Ken Yoong to be the cameraman. wow, we were too noisy that time until the teacher in the opposite classroom looked at us...due to my height, they asked me to stand on a chair. i had no choice but to take off my high heels and stand on the chair...haha...Believe it or not, a TEACHER did this in class! i dun think i looked like a teacher that moment. (indeed, i want students to treat me as their friend rather than a teacher once i've completed the lesson and when i'm not in school. this enable me to know and understand them better. then, i can prepare a lesson which meets their needs and suits their interest.) THANK YOU for this memorable moment!!!































after that, i went back to staffroom with Mable. suddenly, Kuok Wei came to find me. he asked me to go to their class for a while. i was shocked and asked him why but he did not answer me. so i followed him to go to their class. i was so surprised that almost all the 4F students sang a song and gave me a BIG thank you card when i entered their class. uuh...uuh...i couldn't control my tears and i started crying!!! Syamirah gave me tissue and asked me not to cry...haih, i think it was so embarrassing to cry in front of students. i have tried my best to control my emotion but i am who i am. i will definitely cry when i feel touched......anyway, 4F students, THANK YOU.



No comments: