Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally, i have the courage to write this post

Was yesterday a bad day?
~No~

Was yesterday a good day then?
~No~

Reasons:

1. I heard from Davy that he had a bad dream about us the night before. I was a bit down but not as down as him. Thus, i tried to play my role to comfort him since the early morning.

2. I did something wrong to some of my sincerely friends because of the grouping problem. I suddenly felt like I was so bad that I betrayed them. I felt guilty to them. I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to them.
** SORRY, MY DEAREST FRIENDS...
I couldn't even control myself from dropping tears because FRIENDS play an important role in my life. You may wonder what the problem was until I cried. In fact, it was just a small matter. All because i did not know how to say "NO" to my friends whom i feel that i'm comfortable and happy to work with them as well. I feel that i'm bad when i cannot fulfil my friends' wishes. This incident let me recalled what happened two years back when i had to make up my mind where to stay and whom to live with. Some of my juniors asked me to stay in hostel while Katrina asked me to stay with her in UT, Chew Lin and etc. I cried that time oso since i had no choice but to decide one place only....Haih....
~Am i made of water? Why i easily cry?

3. I lost my special and new key chain after i came back to desa. Luckily, the most significant and important part of the key chain is still with me. I guess, some of you know which part i refer to...Hehe!!!


the title of this post is "Finally, i have the courage to write this post" because what Tarynn said last few day is corrct. All my previous posts are kind of happy ones. Actually, i seldom reveal my unhappiness to others as i do not want to let others worry about me... Nevertheless, this post is ~
Justify Full

1 comment:

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

See? see? when a girl cries, it's their secret weapon actually... :P Hhahaha LOL

but at least we did cheer each other up yesterday right?