Monday, February 16, 2009

a SpeCiaL Velentine's Day

12am on 14/2/2009 (Saturday): i received a song from you. One of our favourite song, "Ni Shi Wo Zhui Shen Ai De Nu Ren". ~A surprise to me.

9.30am on 14/2/2009 (Saturday): You picked me up from where i stay and we went to One Utama together. We dressed up nicely because of the special day...We spent few hours there.

2.00pm on 14/2/2009 (Saturday): You fetched me to go Jaya groceries in Jaya 33 to get all the ingredients that he need for the spaghetti.

Many people would choose to have dinner outside to celebrate Valentine's Day. However, i do not think the same. i prefer to stay at home and have home-made dinner. Thanks, Dear. What u prepared for me last Saturday was really very very delicious. 10 out of 10.

U may ask me "really?"

My answer is absolutely "YES"

U know how touched and happy i was when i saw u walked here and there to get all the ingredients (chicken, carrots, mushroom soup, cheese and spaghetti) for the special meal?!!! i almost wanted to cry in front of you but i managed to control myself from doing that. Then, again, when i saw you open the cans in kitchen, i really wanted to stand beside you and help you...(hehe....you know what happened later on, don't you??? SHY SHY lah!!!) After that, you offered yourself to get the can opener from Angela while you did not know where her house is precisely just because you wanted to treat me as princess that day made me wanna cry again...That's why i went to bath instead of cooking together with you in kitchen...
**though i am not as good as you when comes to cooking!!!




15/2/2009 (Sunday): Dear and I went to One Utama again. He bought me a "MOO MOO". I like it very very much...this "moo moo" has special mission...hehe!!!

Tears of happiness was dropping from my eyes and heart continuously even until today...and your face will keep on appearing in my mind. The only thing that i can do now is to look at the picture we took together and touch the necklace you gave me~

1 comment:

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

er...you still have to replace the can opener dear... :P LOL...