Wednesday, February 4, 2009

it' hard to decide...

...TESL, a four-year-course...almost comes to an end (forget about all the assignments...)
the most popular question i heard recently is "Are you going to apply for posting?"
I tried not to think about it at first.

However, i have no choice but to make decision now......ta~ta~i decided to pass up the application form!!! Some of my friends like Tracy and Joan asked me when they knew my decision. They asked me why suddenly i make such decision and my answer is "I dun know. Suddenly, i've a strong feeling that i should hand in the form and i've the passion to teach."

Passion?
Are you sure, Jeneft Aw?

i'm not sure whether my passion to become a teacher can last long but there is one thing for sure- i will try my best to be a good and responsible teacher.

2 comments:

Lily-of-the-valley said...

it's good tht u've made up ur mind at last...unlike some people....still in the middle of nothing....don't know wht to do at all....congrats...i'm sure u can be a good teacher...keep it up...

Jeneft Aw said...

thanks, darling!!! i wish that you can get what you want...