Friday, February 20, 2009

Sponsorship Vs. costumes

I'm taking a course named "Strategy in Performing Western Theatre" and i work under costumes. Costumes doesn't mean only clothes but also make up and accessories. I prefer make up the most. Indeed, i'm waiting for reply from a make up team since i do not have confidence to make up for all the eunuchs...i mean Chinese traditional make up!!!

Then, i suddenly work beyond my job because of my dear dear. He helped me to ask for sponsorship as he does not want to see me wake up in the early morning and prepare sandwiches to raise fund. I feel really really touched. I do not mind to work more by making contact with the sponsors and deal with them.

Should i involve in both sponsorship and costumes?

1 comment:

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

My answer? NO.

Reason : Don't have to. You just have to prepare the proposal for me and I'll do the rest. Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine :)

er...and you're welcome...i did nothing much, just a simple phone call only. ;)