Monday, February 9, 2009

open house in Juayn's Kajang house

As usual, Juayn invited us to go to her house during CNY. The only difference this year is she invited us to go to her place on 14th of CNY instead of 8th of CNY. (Her whole family had to attend her cousin's wedding on "nian chu ba")

I think i'm the only one who always visit to her house among all the TESLians since my second year as an undergraduate until i'm familiar with her house. For instance, i know all her warm-hearted family members and even where Milo or Neacafe is...hehe (^_^)

I already went to her house for three CNYs continuously. Nevertheless, this time differs from the last two times as i brought along Davy. He fetched some of my friends and i to go there last night and he spent time with us as well. i feel glad that he could mingle with my friends, may it due to the fact that he is quite sociable or talkative. 100% for sure is that i do not want him to feel bored while he has no choice but to accompany me to spend time with my friends.

Thanks again, Davy!!!

3 comments:

Lily-of-the-valley said...

happy for u...my dear....it's so sweet of both of u...

Jeneft Aw said...

thanks...i wish the same thing to happen on you

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

"100% for sure is that i do not want him to feel bored while he has no choice but to accompany me to spend time with my friends"

hmm...this statement is a bit weird. Since when you force me to go somewhere? First and foremost...i always have a choice i.e. decide not to follow you there, instead i can just drop you gals off and then just take off.

So you have never force me and leave me with no choice all this while. It's me who chose to be with you...and your friends.

Actually your friends wont mind an extra person joining their group right? They're my friends too! *hint* *hint* :P

But whatever it is...everything's fine here...don't worry too much okay? XoXo...

And you're welcome. :)