Tuesday, February 10, 2009

luckily, i have delicious porridge

I do not know why i feel a bit moody these two days, may it due to i have nothing to do or i miss somebody. As many people know that i like to do homework and i don't like to read unless the reading materials are interesting enough to capture my attention and pleasurable to read. I already completed what i have to do for most of my assignments and thus, i feel like i have nothing to do and too boring till moody. moreover, somebody has to work and cannot be here with me for all the time...Meanwhile, many of my friends are busy with their works. Consequently, the only thing i can do is to ...


fortunately, i had delicious porridge to eat. The instant porridge had a magical effect on me as it cheered me up. (*the instant porridge needs only 30 seconds to be cooked.) Now i'm not moody anymore...yeah!!!


No comments: